Our Corporate Mission
Our Fundamental Values
Absolute priority is assigned to focusing on comprehensive efficiency and sustainable profitability while also putting emphasis on customers and profit-oriented growth.
With this in mind, cost awareness and highly efficient structures and processes are of the highest importance as well as speed and consistent implementation. To achieve our objectives, we rely on dedicated and qualified employees and an excellent management team. We are convinced that a corporate culture, which is primarily based on employee-orientation and partnership will lead to the long term success of One Call.
- We are building on the three pillars of sustainable development: Economy, ecology and social responsibility.
- Our economic goals are to continuously increase our earnings through cost leadership and long-term, profit-oriented growth.
- We strive for long-term customer relationship based on reliability and integrity.
- Our success is based on competent, dedicated employees and an excellent management team.
- Climate protection and conserving natural resources are a matter of priority for our objectives in environmental protection.
- Our information policy is to provide open communication. We inform truthfully and responsibly.
- Our dealings with each other are marked by active and open communication.
One Call, Multiple Solutions
Our Leadership Principles
Based on our Corporate Mission, the One Call Leadership Principles were designed to help us build a common management and leadership culture.
- Partnerships | "Trust and fairness"
- Performance and Result Orientation | "Outperformance through rigorous benchmarking"
- Customer Orientation | "Greatest possible benefit for the customer"
- Sustainable Development | "Taking responsibility"
- Professional, Social and Management Competence | "Competence as a success factor"
- Role Model | "Lead by example"
- Communication and Information | "Creating transparency"
- Commitment | "Inspiring yourself and others"
- Employee Development | "Challenge and support"
- Assessment and Feedback | "Development and performance through feedback"
Why Choose Us
WE ARE THE LEADERS IN CLIENT SATISFACTION
Always Here For You And Your Property
We Don't Just Say It
For us at One Call, clients are the most important part of our business.
24/7 Emergency Services
Always Ready To Respond
Need help now? Count on us to ready for your emergency restoration and repair needs.
Held To The Highest Standard
One Call will provide quality work, timely service, and reasonable pricing.
Quick In Response
Always Ready To Go
One Call will be onsite within 1 hour to begin the mitigation portion of your claim.
Attention To Detail
We pride ourselves on the high standards we have established and maintained.
Direct Insurance Billing
No Deposit Necessary
We work with your insurance company directly to come to a timely resolution.
Taking A Different Approach
We can help create and customize solutions that perfectly fit your lifestyle.
An Entire Team At Your Service
Our designers are ready to assist you in designing the space of your dreams.
We Use Only The Best
Count on us to use only the finest quality of materials for remodeling and restoration.
Our Company Vision
Responsible corporate governance
One Call operates with the aim of sustainable development
Always Looking Ahead
Guidelines For Our Actions
One Call operates with the aim of sustainable development. We are building on the three pillars of sustainable development: economy, ecology and social responsibility. We create added value for our customers, employees, and suppliers. We conserve and protect natural resources – the basis of our economic activity. And we recognise our social responsibility for our area and towards our employees.
Our management culture is characterised by openness, honesty, rapid implementation and proactive decision-making. This includes an appreciation of responsible corporate governance.
We have made a commitment to transparent and fair corporate governance by introducing our Corporate Governance Principles. This Code sets our ethical standards for day-to-day business in concrete terms: These include observing the laws, fair competition, dealing responsibly with customers, suppliers and employees, and avoiding conflicts of interest. Together with our Leadership Principles, these guidelines represent the framework for our responsible and sustainable entrepreneurial activity.