- “Thermal imaging cameras” FLIR infrared cameras offer a non-invasive means of monitoring and diagnosing the moisture content within a structure.
- The High-Velocity airmovers work on the principle of speed-drying through evaporation. A new bell-shaped venturi, larger fan blade and improved aerodynamic grill all feed to its amazing high volume CFM. No other low amp axial can move more air than the Force 9. With 36% more air flow than our most popular Gale Force model Pitch design to ensure the largest air flow to floor coverage possible. Easy-carry design reduces operator fatigue.
- The High CFM Low Grain Dehumidifiers promote fast drying and they control humidity by removing water vapor from the air. The Ultimate 340 is one of the top dehumidifiers on the market today. It pulls the most water per kilowatt throughout the entire drying job – not just on day one, but also on day three and day four. Add to that, it’s got an incredible list of new key features that make it one of the most user-friendly units available.
- The High-tech air Scrubbers are used in sewage backup and mold situations. full-feature, HEPA air purification and pressure control unit designed for high power portability in a rugged, no-nonsense package. The dependable and durable unit built and serviced in Houston, Texas by Advanced Containment Systems, Inc. (ACSI). Thousands of ACSI HEPA units are in service around the globe since the 1980s.
- The Thermo-hygrometer is a dual-function meter that measures relative humidity and air temperature. Monitor moisture in wood and other materials with virtually no surface damage with the Pinless Moisture sensor in this all-in-one meter (pin-type moisture probe included). Get the accurate calculations you need to justify your work and do a great job!
- The Non-Penetrating Moisture Encounter is a non-destructivemoisture meter used to measure the moisture in drywall, wood, and tile. This unit leaves no marks or holes on surfaces tested.
- The Hydrosensor is used for locating moisture in carpet, padding, walls, and ceilings.